Door County's community owned propane
company, serving Door and Kewaunee
County homes & farms.
- Price per gallon is set for the number of gallons the customer agrees to contract. The customer pays 100% of the cost up front.
- Customers decide how many gallons to prepay for.
- Applicable taxes and fuel surcharges are deducted from prepaid dollars at time of propane delivery.
Customer’s account must be current to participate in the prepay fixed price program.
- Price per gallon is set for the number of gallons the customer agrees to contract and they must pay a deposit of 10 cents per gallon when the contract is signed.
- Customers decide how many gallons they want to be contracted for.
Customer’s account must be current to contract propane for the coming year and remain current throughout the contracted year.
The Budget pay plan is set up to allow our customers to spread out their propane costs over a 12 month period, making it easier to cover propane expenses for the year.
- Payments are spread over 12 months (July to June) and the price is capped for the heating season (September to March).
- Payment amount will be reviewed on a quarterly basis and are adjusted as needed to help the customer cover all their propane needs.
- Deliveries are scheduled regularly.
Monthly payments are made by ACH electronic payments from a checking or savings account.
Door County Cooperative Propane is able to locally install the following types of propane tanks at your home and business.
|Underground Propane Tanks
|Above Ground Propane Tanks
|100 lbs cylinder
For more information about propane tank installation or to set up an installation please us a call at (920) 743-7304